Envisioning The Future…………..#New Beginnings 2020
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of the Caribbean will be hosting its 38th Annual Caribbean Conference of Accountants on June 24 to 26, 2020 at the Hilton Miami Airport, Blue Lagoon.
Envisioning the Future…#New Beginnings is the theme chosen for Conference 2020. Building on our rich history of premium conference delivery, Conference 2020 will feature presentations from economic thought-shapers, business pioneers, accountancy experts and regional leaders. Presentations on business and economic trends, as well as international developments pertinent to the region will be prominent on the program.
As in past years, the Conference will offer a unique suite of social events to allow for networking and building of new relationships among business and finance leaders.
Who will Attend:
- Business Leaders
- Senior Executives and C-Suite
- Senior Finance Personnel
- Partners, Directors and Managers
- Government Officials and Regulators
- All Caribbean nations
- Representatives from Central & South America, USA, UK & Canada
- Senior Government Officials
- Regional Business Leaders
- Recognized Global Experts
- International Accounting Leadership